Thursday, January 5, 2012

WWDB Causes Bankruptcy?

A recent site visitor comment on a WWDB article:

I will at least give you my first name. I had this EXACT experience. I was a sucker, believed I could do this. At one point had 2 1500PV downlines, and when I cancelled my standing order, because I could listen to the previous 100 CDs over and over and get the same info, I was shunned, not supported, and after spending good money that I really was stupid enough waste going to out of town functions, am now declaring bankruptcy. This was back in 1999-2001 in the glory days of quixtar, but the tactics are the same, the only way you will make money is to produce your own CD and force it on your downlines! Not sillyness! Completely TRUE!

By John D on WWDB Cutthroat Businessmen Posing As Your Mentors ... at 10:28 AM

2 comments:

  1. That is consistent with experiences I have encountered over the past 15 years.

    This type of informed opinion is far more common that achieving diamond in Amway.

    The business is the system and the system is the business. Amway is just an undeveloped character in this pathetic story.

    One that shies away from accepting responsibility for these types of outcomes. Good post.

    I suspect we may see this type of outcome rather shortly in Canada from a certain IBO who claims he's on track for freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day I lost my cool and could no longer be supportive to my husband in the Amway endeavor was in Sep or Oct 2019, when our emerald upline got on a conference call with all of us and said “if you don’t do 300pv, you don’t qualify for mentorship” and any doubt I had left that this was a scam (and they had no interest in developing us as business owners) totally shattered. We had been doing 300pv, but none of our downlines could afford to ‘qualify for mentorship’ at that point. 300pv is like $900 before tax and shipping cost.

    ReplyDelete